Stamping Around CT Class Sponsors

Kitchen Sink Stamps Eclectic Paperie Papertrey InkUnity Stamps

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcoming Cindy Lawrence!

I'm so very excited to share that Cindy Lawrence will also be teaching at Stamp New England!  In addition to being an amazingly talented stamper (will you just look at her resume? Its so impressive!!)  When you meet her in person, you're just going to want to squeeze her because she's simply soo sweet! 

Want to hear something so funny - although I'd been reading her blog for months, it wasn't until Cindy and I served on the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen together that I realized I'm in her Stampin Up downline! Isn't that hilarious!  Although, since Cindy's been working for Stampin' Up for 10 years, chances are that many of you might be in her downline as well!!  

Personally, I'm dying to learn some watercoloring techniques from her, but I'm sure she has more than a few tricks up her sleeve.  Cindy's projects are always so perfectly put together, beautiful details, and rockin' layouts.  We have Cindy to thank for coordinating several of our recent event sponsors, and the coordinating eye candy to go with them too!  (Thanks Cindy!!)

When I asked Cindy for a few quick words about herself, here's what she had to say.  

Hello friends!  I was first introduced to the wonderful world of stamping nearly 12 years ago, and I cannot imagine what I did for fun before then! J   I've been a successful SU! demo for 10 of those years. I have also been blessed to be a part of several design teams, including the SCS Dirty Dozen, Flourishes, Gina K Designs, H&M Stamps, Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps, Whipper Snapper Designs, as well as a Featured Sampler for Taylored Expressions.  

My favorite technique is watercolor, but I honestly love all aspects of the craft. It is the best therapy around! When I am not stamping, I enjoy baking, interior design, reading, spending time with family and friends, and church activities. I live in beautiful southern NH with my husband Jim, three sons and a daughter. I am truly blessed! 

Please help me extend a warm welcome to Cindy!  Thanks everyone and have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to meet you, Cindy! I've admired your work for a long time and I'm so excited about meeting you and learning from you at the Stamping event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Cindy! I am so excited to be meeting you in person having shared being on the H&M DT together!! I am in total awe of your card making talents and skills!

    ReplyDelete