Stamping Around CT Class Sponsors

Kitchen Sink Stamps Eclectic Paperie Papertrey InkUnity Stamps

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sponsor Spotlight: The Cat's Pajamas



Yet another amazing sponsor to share with you today! One of you is going to be so thrilled to receive a door prize donated by my adorably sweet friend Alma from The Cat's Pajamas!

I've actually got some new rubber on the way to me from their most recent release, I mean really, did you see this adorable image of Poochie driving a carrot car! Seriously, I was helpless and it literally drove right into my cart. Get it, carrot car, it drove into my cart? Oh man, I must be tired...

But seriously three new clear sets and 50 different rubber stamps were just released. What a bargain, you can get all three of the new sets as part of the "Kitty Kat Pack" at a serious discount. Check here for details!

As if Poochie and Sprinkle weren't cute enough, just get a load of these adorable penguins! They're so mischievous, but so totally adorable! I love it. That and their giant cupcake!

Have fun checking out The Cat's Pajama's - each Tuesday you'll see lots of Design Team samples on TCP Tuesday! Don't miss out on your chance to become The Cat's Pajama's Swanky Stamper each month. See Alma's Blog "Dancing in Pajamas" for all the details!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Cat's Pajamas stamps - I have a really cute Easter one of the pooch in an Easter basket - I can't believe how many companies are sponsoring our event - what a fun time we are going to have! Woo Hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat's Pajamas are just too stinkin cute! Love the retro look they have and they just make me laugh! And Julia, I agree! What a great group of sponsors we're getting! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete