Stamping Around CT Class Sponsors

Kitchen Sink Stamps Eclectic Paperie Papertrey InkUnity Stamps

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sponsor Spotlight: Eclectic Paperie

Sometimes, you shop at a store so much, that you become friends with the owners. (or, whoops, is that just me?)  I have to say, truly I love when that happens!  

When shopping at Eclectic Paperie, I often leave notes for Joy and Daisy in the comments section that say "With love from your eP-aholic!" I was so excited when I first got to meet them in person at CHA last winter - those girls are just sooo sweet.

EP is really one of my go to sources.  I know that they always have the latest hot products, and that by following along with their weekly newsletter, I'll be "in the know" with the all latest trends!  I love browsing their "Brand Spankin New" section to see what I might *need!*

I also love that EP frequently offers package bundles on some of those "must have" items so that you can get your hands on the best of the best! As an example, I'm SO excited about this new Graphic 45 Special Offer!

Eclectic Paperie was only too happy to help us out with some of the supplies for our Friday night Make and Take and will also be providing a door prize for one of you lucky ladies!  How sweet is THAT? 

Be sure to go check out Eclectic Paperie  - what's your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment