Stamping Around CT Class Sponsors

Kitchen Sink Stamps Eclectic Paperie Papertrey InkUnity Stamps

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sponsor Spotlights Continue!!

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again. You girls are going to be so seriously SPOILED! Are you ready for another one?

I continue to be amazed by the generosity of stampers and I've been simply overwhelmed by the generosity of the companies that immediately said "YES! We'd love to provide a door prize!"

Please welcome UNITY to the party ladies! Have you joined in on the Hip Hop Madness (here in their forum on SCS) on Thursdays? Have you seen the wide range of images they carry, and of course, the Hip Hop Girls! What an amazingly talented team. And all I can say is that a FEW OF YOU will be receiving door prizes at the event courtesy of UNITY STAMP CO!

1 comment:

  1. This is really unbelievable how all these companies are taking part! I'm going to be doing the Unity blog hop at the end of the month and will be excited to see more of their stuff!

    ReplyDelete