Stamping Around CT Class Sponsors

Kitchen Sink Stamps Eclectic Paperie Papertrey InkUnity Stamps

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sponsor Spotlight: Paper Trey Ink


Happy Friday everyone.  Just think, this time next week, we'll be checking our lists, and getting on the road! hooray!

Today, I'm thrilled to chat about one of my favorite vendors, one that really, lets be honest, needs no introduction - Paper Trey Ink!  

Every month I continue to be completely amazed by Paper Trey's releases.  Nichole has an eye for identifying trends and keeping her customers on the cutting edge of paper crafting.  Her designs are clean, and perfectly executed in every way.  I love Paper Trey's Perfect Match product line, simply beautifully coordinated paper, ink and embellishments.  Perfectly designed stamp sets, and of course, an amazing Design Team.  

Lets not forget, Lauren Meader will be teaching for us at Stamp New England, and we'll be using stamps from Paper Trey Ink as well as one of her My Timeless Templates!  

I'm sure by now that you've already seen that the previews for Paper Trey Ink's March release have already begun on Nichole's blog Capture the Moment - and as always, I'm so impressed, and of course, madly enabled.  

This month, my friend Lisa Johnson has a stamp set being released. From what I've seen of the previews so far, I'm pretty sure it is going to be a must have for me!  Ever since I picked up her set "Remember" this past summer, I have not been able to put it away, it is a go to favorite of mine. 

We'd like to thank Nichole Heady from Paper Trey Ink for the truly enormous level of support they she has extended to Stamp New England.  Suffice it to say that you girls are going to be thrilled.  

2 comments:

  1. How much fun! I really love their paper and their stamp sets are just so classy looking. I can't wait to play with them and use Lauren's template. Such fun! Can't wait to meet all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Papertrey Ink -and these cards are just super!!! I have tons of PTI stamp sets and love their CS too! I also have almost every one of Lauren's templates - so I guess I'm rather addicted to them!! LOL! how great that they are sponsoring our event!!

    ReplyDelete