Hope you're all getting excited for Stamp New England as we're all in our final preparation modes! I went over to Karen's house the other night and we literally cut HUNDREDS of Nesties. We do have one last sponsor spotlight to write, which I should hopefully have done for you for tomorrow in the meantime, a few final details
1) Friday night’s project is a make and take station. It will be available from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. We’ll have light snacks available and would love to catch up with you. However, the event will be B.Y.O.B., so if you’d like to bring along a little adult beverage feel free! After 7:30pm, we’ll be packing up the Make and Take and heading into Downtown Portsmouth for a bite to eat. There are several restaurants in the area. Kim is working with the Inn on a list of recommended restaurants and we can designate a post dinner meeting place for anyone interested in meeting up afterwards for cocktails!
2) ETA: The Inn does have enough parking spaces for people registered and staying overnight. Those of you coming for Saturday only, however, will need to use the public lots which are within walking distance (there is on-street, metered parking but it is strictly enforced so use this at your own risk!) . Please be sure to check the Sise Inn Website for directions
3) We've been working on updating the Supplies list. Please be sure to check that post as it has been updated over the last few days. Don't forget your nametag **hint**, I'm off to print out some swaps for Karen's Sketch Swap and buy some chocolate for Lauren's chocolate swap. (yum, note to self, don't eat the candy before the chocolate swap.)
4) Swaps! I just noticed that 10 people did sign up for swaps. If you signed up to do the card swap, please don't space on your creations, there are still a few days if you've signed up and forgotten! ;-)
5) Most importantly, get ready to have fun and don't forget your camera! Can't wait to see you all! HUGS!!