Stamping Around CT Class Sponsors

Kitchen Sink Stamps Eclectic Paperie Papertrey InkUnity Stamps

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sponsor Spotlight: Paper Addiction


I'd like to welcome another sponsor for Stamp New England. When we were at CHA this past summer, my friends Michelle and Laura decided that they found so many products that they couldn't live without that they'd just open a store. And that's how Paper Addiction was born. Now that's what I call a love of shopping. ...Giggle....

But seriously, I happen to actually have an addition to paper myself. And, I have been quite happy to help offload the girls of some inventory from time to time! Michelle and Laura have impeccable taste so I love all their finds. In particular, I love that they carry Scenic Route and October Afternoon paper. Its some of my very very favorite stuff!

You'll also find some darling templates that you can purchase and print out to make some truly fabulous gift items.

As we speak, a little prize package from Paper Addiction is making its way through the mail, for me to deliver to one of YOU at Stamp New England! Even though I might want to steal that package, I promise, I'll hand it over. **wink**

Michelle, aka FlaxyChick, hopes to make it to our next gathering! How fun is that, we haven't even had this event yet, and we're already looking forward to the next one. How about you? How deep is YOUR addiction to paper?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh - a new company to check out! I love paper! I keep telling myself to stop buying it until I use all that I ALREADY have - but then I see a pretty color combination or flowers or damask flock - and I'm a gonner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to stop buying paper! Yeah, right! It's so exciting that people are looking forward to the next event! I think we're going to have to find a bigger venue for our next gathering. I haven't gotten through the first one and already know I'm there for the second event!

    ReplyDelete