ETA: The links to the Registration Form and the informational brochure have been added to the sidebar. We will add the remainder of the teacher's names once the plans are finalized!
Good morning all my stamping friends! We're finally ready to open registration for Connecticut! Yippee!! Edited - Oh yeah, the dates of the event!! It's on July 10-11 (first class will be held Friday evening and all other classes on Saturday)
Our hotel location is The Centennial Inn & Suites in Farmington, CT. The lovely Inn is nestled on 12 beautiful wooded acres in the Farmington River Valley of Connecticut. The perfect New England hotel offering charm, history, spacious rooms, warm, friendly service, outdoor pool, fitness center, meeting space, and so much more. See more about the Inn here. It's a beautiful hotel and I can't wait to spend two days there stamping!!
For payment, you'll see the Paypal button over on the right hand side with a few options, which I'll explain below: (These rates include all costs and cover room, food, classes, etc.!)
1) Single room - $230 - This is a one bedroom suite that you'll have all to yourself (unless you'll be bringing your hubby!)
2) Double room - $180 - This is a one bedroom suite with separate living room area that is large enough for two people (either two queens or one king/queen and a queen full out sofa)
3) Triple room - $170 - This is a two-bedroom loft that can fit up to four people. For this cost, there would be three to a room. (Two bedrooms and a full out sofa)
4) Quad room - $155 - This is the same two-bedroom loft, with four people in the room vs. three
5) Classes only - $105 - This is the cost to only attend the classes, no overnight stay at the hotel
Since we're a little short on time, we'll need to get our final reservations over to the hotel soon so sign up asap....space is limited!!
We'll be sharing our instructor bios and details on our sponsors shortly so be sure to keep checking back for those exciting details!
And...we'll have registration open for Vermont soon too! Details on Philadelphia on the horizon...
Who is ready for an amazing stamping weekend!?
PS - Oh, and feel free to grab our badge for the right hand side of the blog to use on your blog to help us promote the event!